Reconnecting

Once upon a time there was a merigoesaround wonderwoman who travelled the world as hungry as a wolf. Well advised by her boyfriend-husband at the time, who today is her husband, she started blogging. Blogging was the 'it' thing to do at the time. No Twitter, no LinkedIn during those days. She blogged about her thoughts, ruminations, impressions on things, her tribulations.... Always a bit worried whether she was opening her heart too much. Not always knowing what she would write about. And then she stopped blogging, and blogs themselves became uncool. But 2023 is the year we all back to our keyboards to write blogs says Lilah Raptopoulos, my favorite journalist. And I think so too.

A lot has happened since my last blog. A lot as in I have now 2 children and I have moved to two new countries since. But I hope that not a lot of that wonderwoman has changed and that I am still hungry for adventure. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yaka Yele - Just come to the Farm

Detox or how to make your life miserable

Grigri