Empty seats
I write these lines stranded at the Ziguinchor airport being eaten by Casamance mosquitos having a zumba class around my legs. I am going to play a little bit the Nostradamus role announcing that Senegal Airlines is going to go bankrupt as soon as I finish this blog.
This company is a mess. There is not a single flight on time or arriving at its final destination. Senegal airlines could capture lots of business if they could manage things properly. There are very few flights connecting Dakar to the capitals of the Gulf of Benin.

Today my concern is not about the company, but about Aminata, the customer service representative dealing with delayed flights in Ziguinchor. She has been stoically bearing 50 uber tanned screaming Parisian and Dakar tourist (including us) for 5 hours. She just called to Senegal Airlines HQ and asked whether she could provide drink vouchers to uber thirsty delayed passengers...and the answer was no. No money. Wet-eyed Aminata looked at me and said, I want to fly, fly away too, but not with Senegal Airlines.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
This company is a mess. There is not a single flight on time or arriving at its final destination. Senegal airlines could capture lots of business if they could manage things properly. There are very few flights connecting Dakar to the capitals of the Gulf of Benin.

Today my concern is not about the company, but about Aminata, the customer service representative dealing with delayed flights in Ziguinchor. She has been stoically bearing 50 uber tanned screaming Parisian and Dakar tourist (including us) for 5 hours. She just called to Senegal Airlines HQ and asked whether she could provide drink vouchers to uber thirsty delayed passengers...and the answer was no. No money. Wet-eyed Aminata looked at me and said, I want to fly, fly away too, but not with Senegal Airlines.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Location:Ziguinchor,Senegal
Comments