I am going around tonight

In few hours I will embark in a trip Dakar-DC-Panama-Lima-Piura-Quito-Panama-DC-Dakar. The pleasure of flying is a little bit less these weeks...since I have lower back issues and the economy seats are full of annoying unmovable plasticky things that stick right there where I have most pain.

The pain is overly compensated by the joy of going to marry a friend and a trip with my ladies through Ecuador for a week. We almost convinced the bride to postpone her honeymoon so she would join us.

I always wanted to discover new places and I am grateful for all the opportunities I have been given in the last 14 years to see the world. I just started feeling distance to your loved ones matters.

And then, we bought an ipad to my parents, and suddenly distance shrank again. Boyfriend Husband is always right. We should have bought it before. Technology, long flights and worldwide networks, how was (my) world just 15 years ago? My lower back was certainly doing better ;-0.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yaka Yele - Just come to the Farm

Detox or how to make your life miserable

Grigri