All about love

in facebook format.

There was something about keeping my love status in facebook unknown that I really liked. But after over nine years with Boyfriend Husband I decided to declare my virtual love to him and changed my status from blank to 'in a relationship'. And it felt good. Very indeed.


And then in a totally unrelated thread my sister wrote to me "Meri, who is going to be your facebook friend number 1000". "I am going to invest in keeping my 999", I said to her. But suddenly my dear ex boss (this is no joke) sent a request for friendship. I am still pondering if I will pass the 999 mark. He will wait for the 1999 mark if necessary, my boss has said. Hahaha.

So, in less than a minute and without leaving my sofa, I declared my love to my world, I reflected about true friendship and suddenly passed from single to virtually engaged for life. And it felt good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yaka Yele - Just come to the Farm

Detox or how to make your life miserable

Grigri