Ode to Basic Staples
What would I do without you ramen noddles? 3 minutes, boiled water, dinner is ready.
What would I do without the Chinese place that closes after 10pm? Or the eventual samosa that I eat at the local Indian?

How would I live without generous amounts of Danone yoghurt, liters of milk and kilos of cereal?
And cheese, what to say about the importance of cheese in my gastronomic life. Bread, tears in my eyes, thinking about crunchy, fresh bread, the baguette magic effect of life.
BH is convinced that I know how to cook but I haven't yet made it beyond the cheese and salmon omelet or the 'whatever-you-have-in-the-fridge' pasta. How many of you feel 100% identified with what I am saying!?
What would I do without the Chinese place that closes after 10pm? Or the eventual samosa that I eat at the local Indian?

How would I live without generous amounts of Danone yoghurt, liters of milk and kilos of cereal?
And cheese, what to say about the importance of cheese in my gastronomic life. Bread, tears in my eyes, thinking about crunchy, fresh bread, the baguette magic effect of life.
BH is convinced that I know how to cook but I haven't yet made it beyond the cheese and salmon omelet or the 'whatever-you-have-in-the-fridge' pasta. How many of you feel 100% identified with what I am saying!?
Comments