Cha cha ch ch chchan changeees
Read title with David Bowie's famous song...chaaa cchhh chhha cchaannges in mind.
I feel changes. I have this supernatural power, according to me, to foresee the future. This belief has been strengthened after I foresaw two pickpocket attacks in the metro. I knew something would happen, I changed seats and moved away from the suspects, when the metro stopped few seconds latter they violently stole the iphone of a girl while she was talking in one case and run away with a bag in another one. I can read bad people as much as I can recognize good human fiber.
My fiber tells me that changes will come soon into my life. I have already started missing Paris while still having an address, a telephone account and a job here. Very importantly, I have 10 sessions of vinyasa yoga that I finally accept will go unused since that type of yoga, despite forcing myself to like it, does not do good to my lower back. I miss my grey mini sofa, an enormous Burkina Faso mask standing in my living that should be sent to Austria as a wedding gift, I miss walking in Rue Vieille du Temple and observing life in the Marais, I miss buying FT, Elle and a Chai Soy latte in Rue des Archives the weekends, I miss biking from work till home all along the Seine, I miss the French glamour and I miss wearing scarf in August. How can I miss my ongoing life? Am I living in the future too much? Am I anticipating life too much without savoring the instant, this very instant?
Changes are coming but here goes a vow for my 31 + 1 birthday: Live life and love intensely.
I feel changes. I have this supernatural power, according to me, to foresee the future. This belief has been strengthened after I foresaw two pickpocket attacks in the metro. I knew something would happen, I changed seats and moved away from the suspects, when the metro stopped few seconds latter they violently stole the iphone of a girl while she was talking in one case and run away with a bag in another one. I can read bad people as much as I can recognize good human fiber.
My fiber tells me that changes will come soon into my life. I have already started missing Paris while still having an address, a telephone account and a job here. Very importantly, I have 10 sessions of vinyasa yoga that I finally accept will go unused since that type of yoga, despite forcing myself to like it, does not do good to my lower back. I miss my grey mini sofa, an enormous Burkina Faso mask standing in my living that should be sent to Austria as a wedding gift, I miss walking in Rue Vieille du Temple and observing life in the Marais, I miss buying FT, Elle and a Chai Soy latte in Rue des Archives the weekends, I miss biking from work till home all along the Seine, I miss the French glamour and I miss wearing scarf in August. How can I miss my ongoing life? Am I living in the future too much? Am I anticipating life too much without savoring the instant, this very instant?
Changes are coming but here goes a vow for my 31 + 1 birthday: Live life and love intensely.
Comments