Campaigning


I want a metro without pickpockets, and you?
One more pickpocket incident in Line 9 of the Parisian metro and I will start a public campaign. I already designed the logo, I just need to make stickers and fill windows, chairs and doors in the metro with them. I had never ever felt so insecure taking public transport than in Paris. Yesterday, while seated in the metro I was surprised with the drivers' message out loud "Ladies and Gentlemen there is a pickpocket in the last wagon, watch out your bags".

Comments

Lee said…
The one time that I have ever been pickpocketed was on a train in France.
Anonymous said…
...a la distancia te apoyo!!! y hagamos una campaña entonces.

V.
globalthinking said…
Automotivación: habilidad personal para encontrar y mantener motivos suficientes para actuar en pos de la consecución de un objetivo de manera común.

Don't give up! Fighta figtha till ya winna!

Mil besos, Miguel C

Popular posts from this blog

Yaka Yele - Just come to the Farm

Detox or how to make your life miserable

Grigri