Do people with funky glasses vote left or right?
I wondered.
I was buying some eggplant and onions at the organic shop. I am not sure why I keep on going there. I might be saving the planet but it is costing me almost 1 euro more per onion.
So I was playing the bohemian me in the organic shop and when I grabbed the tofu 'nature' my shopping bag accidentally fell down and a very tall guy helped me putting my aubergines and onions back in order. He was actually quite good-looking but the most visible feature adorning his face were a pair of ginormous black-framed vision glasses.
I think this city is obsessed with artistic crazy glasses. I thought funky glasses owners were leftist kind of people but with the average pair at 300 euros and the onions double the normal price I think they are all undercover little Sarkozys.
I was buying some eggplant and onions at the organic shop. I am not sure why I keep on going there. I might be saving the planet but it is costing me almost 1 euro more per onion.
So I was playing the bohemian me in the organic shop and when I grabbed the tofu 'nature' my shopping bag accidentally fell down and a very tall guy helped me putting my aubergines and onions back in order. He was actually quite good-looking but the most visible feature adorning his face were a pair of ginormous black-framed vision glasses.
I think this city is obsessed with artistic crazy glasses. I thought funky glasses owners were leftist kind of people but with the average pair at 300 euros and the onions double the normal price I think they are all undercover little Sarkozys.
Comments