Male me
Somebody from the Far East told me recently that I was probably a man in my previous life.At first I thought the male in question was insulting me. To be fair with him it is true that it is difficult to dance salsa with me because I always try to lead the movements, spins and tempo...in short, I take the man's role. However, from that to have chest hair...nah.
Man or not the comment made me wonder about the belief in previous lives and how strange, mysterious and almost comical, the concept of 'previous life' sounds to the Western Christian ear. Wikipedia tells me that Christianity, Islam and Judaism reject the concept of reincarnation while Hinduism and Buddhism endorse it.
I've been googling 'past life', 'reincarnation' for some minutes now and all google comes up with are 'past life generators' that when you click into a mirror tell you what you were in your previous life. I did it twice and twice the mirrow showed male pictures.
Comments
A woman.