Roller coaster society

Sat in the plane. Smiled. Planes give me the thrill of going somewhere, of visiting a new or an old place or the joy of just going home, like in this occasion. Happiness.

Grabbed the in-flight magazine and noticed some papers in between. "What is anxiety? How to overcome anxiety?" Text highlighted by the passenger who sat in the exact same plane, in the exact same seat I was sitting in now, only some hours before, but, who unlike myself, was probably not happy. Depression.

Arrived home. Late on a Friday. Very late for a flight but very early for a Spanish Friday party. Again the immense joy of being with my parents, with boyfriend husband, of seeing my friends, of new announcements of weddings, new babies, healthy growing ones and the memories and gossips from high school times. Happiness.

Back in the plane. Took off. Paris. Train delayed. Suicidal accident blocking traffic. Depression.

Comments

Cake said…
I wish I could be happy on a plane, I am always so scared!

But I do share the same feeling of sadness on the way back from home, and it becomes worse everytime..

Love!

...
Suela Thanasi said…
You are becoming better and better on this. Few lines, but powerful message. Please keep on writing! Beso!

Popular posts from this blog

Yaka Yele - Just come to the Farm

Detox or how to make your life miserable

Grigri