UN Headquarters in the Moon?
I was peacefully watching TV with Rob, my hedge-fund roomie, when the CNN lady started interviewing a representative of the United Nations Commission for the Peaceful Uses of the Outer Space.
I suddenly felt in a far away galaxy. Let me rewrite that again: the UNITED NATIONS COMMISSION FOR THE PEACEFUL USES OF THE OUTER SPACE.
Rob looked at me and said: 'hey ya, how many joints do you think you need to smoke to work there?'
Rob does not understand the extraterrestrial powers of bureaucracies. Pfff.
http://www.oosa.unvienna.org/
I suddenly felt in a far away galaxy. Let me rewrite that again: the UNITED NATIONS COMMISSION FOR THE PEACEFUL USES OF THE OUTER SPACE.Rob looked at me and said: 'hey ya, how many joints do you think you need to smoke to work there?'
Rob does not understand the extraterrestrial powers of bureaucracies. Pfff.
http://www.oosa.unvienna.org/
Comments