Work + men = Women
Difference between the words women and men? The first syllable "WO".
"WO" from the word WORK.
Sometimes it is horrifying to see how hard women work in Africa. The other day I saw a lady carrying bananas on her head, the African way. Just like the lady above carries nuts. I stopped her to buy some little, sweet bananas. She had to give me some change back. "Madame, you have to help me to discharge the banana platter from my head, the coins are in the middle of the platter". "Of course", I replied.
Taking the platter I realized how heavy it was. I smiled at her and told her she was a superwoman and that not even 2 whities like me could lift the platter. She said "merci" smiling and her beauty strocked me as much as the weight of the platter. For a second she probably felt as the superwoman she is.
Comments