Me against social norms
One professor has asked us to break a established norm of conduct during some days.
I have had issues deciding what to do...not paying for my meal in the cafeteria? not calling my parents for a week? sleeping with another man in St. Valentines when my boyfriend is 9000km far away? Stealing the neighbor's newspaper? Opening my roommates mail?
One male classmate decided to pee in the girl's bathroom...when he was leaving the bathroom the (female) Director of our MSc Program was waiting in the line. Ha. He experienced then the effects of breaking social norms, which was the purpose of the experiment. Another classmate defied a priest telling him that the Trinity was nonsense during his daughter's first communion instruction.
There is something that I have always wanted to do...sleep in the first row while a professor is teaching!! I might try in this class. Zzzzz.
I have had issues deciding what to do...not paying for my meal in the cafeteria? not calling my parents for a week? sleeping with another man in St. Valentines when my boyfriend is 9000km far away? Stealing the neighbor's newspaper? Opening my roommates mail?
One male classmate decided to pee in the girl's bathroom...when he was leaving the bathroom the (female) Director of our MSc Program was waiting in the line. Ha. He experienced then the effects of breaking social norms, which was the purpose of the experiment. Another classmate defied a priest telling him that the Trinity was nonsense during his daughter's first communion instruction.
There is something that I have always wanted to do...sleep in the first row while a professor is teaching!! I might try in this class. Zzzzz.
Comments
(It reminds me of my continuous fights with the neighbours who throw rubish in my terrace :( )