Impotence
Check these faces:

Spain woke up today with the news that ETA had killed one civil guard and critically wounded another one. It is been a while since the last time ETA murdered somebody and I guess because of that I feel these deaths profoundly.
The more I travel, the less identified with any nationalistic cause I am. I think what makes me so mad is the fact that some crisis in this world seem permanent to me...
AND they should not be so!!!

Spain woke up today with the news that ETA had killed one civil guard and critically wounded another one. It is been a while since the last time ETA murdered somebody and I guess because of that I feel these deaths profoundly.
The more I travel, the less identified with any nationalistic cause I am. I think what makes me so mad is the fact that some crisis in this world seem permanent to me...
AND they should not be so!!!
Comments