MIT Sparrow shit on me
It felt warm. I looked upstairs and I saw a black sparrow. It was not rain. No snowflakes in October either.
A MIT sparrow shit on my hair. Yesterday was a really weird day until the black bird decided to popoo on me.
First I lost my cell phone. I was already thinking that it is quite normal on me to loose things and strangely I had not lost anything for a while...when suddenly an American lady called my friend Ursula saying that she had found a cell phone. More than 3000 miles away, in Barcelona, same day, probably same time, my dad's cell phone was stolen. He was standing 3 metres away from his car, which was open. His cellphone was laying on the passenger's seat. Somebody took it from there in a matter of 30 seconds. This strange coincidence made me think that few people would have called had I lost my phone in Spain.
The sequence of weird events did not end up there. I was in MIT to attend the International Development Fair, apart from some good ideas the Fair had a buffet. I was not hungry but I took a fortune cookie from one of the stands, guess what the message said: 'You will find the man of your life in Tokyo'.
But then the sparrow shit on me and everything went back to normal. O maybe not...yesterday night I went to a New Year's Eve party...all dressed up, with party hut, champagne and countdown..
....and we are in october.
A MIT sparrow shit on my hair. Yesterday was a really weird day until the black bird decided to popoo on me.
First I lost my cell phone. I was already thinking that it is quite normal on me to loose things and strangely I had not lost anything for a while...when suddenly an American lady called my friend Ursula saying that she had found a cell phone. More than 3000 miles away, in Barcelona, same day, probably same time, my dad's cell phone was stolen. He was standing 3 metres away from his car, which was open. His cellphone was laying on the passenger's seat. Somebody took it from there in a matter of 30 seconds. This strange coincidence made me think that few people would have called had I lost my phone in Spain.
The sequence of weird events did not end up there. I was in MIT to attend the International Development Fair, apart from some good ideas the Fair had a buffet. I was not hungry but I took a fortune cookie from one of the stands, guess what the message said: 'You will find the man of your life in Tokyo'.
But then the sparrow shit on me and everything went back to normal. O maybe not...yesterday night I went to a New Year's Eve party...all dressed up, with party hut, champagne and countdown..
....and we are in october.
Comments