Terrible week

I am having a terrible week.7 useless days of my life.
One of those that you want to pass by fast.
But...eeeinnn....it is still Tuesday. Let me count, I have two more hours of Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. The new week, happy one, will start on Saturday.

Seen like this it does not look that bad. 3 more days and I'll be in a happy mood again. My friend Ursula has recommended me to discover new things that might make me happy again, she just discovered the soja latte and despite its price ($6, she is in NYC) she is paying that ridiculous amount because soja lattes make her day happier.

All it makes me happy right now makes me unhappy one hour later. I would eat a whole bar of Lindt 76% cacao chocolate, a croissant dipped in Nuttella, I would sleep 12 hours per day and lay by the pool the other 12 reading books...

Trying to analyze the origin of this terrible week...mmm...not easy. Nothing bad has happened. Ah! it is monotony that is killing this week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yaka Yele - Just come to the Farm

Detox or how to make your life miserable

Grigri