Tropical Storms, fleas and giant snails

Today I slept in the sofa's living room for two reasons (and not because my boyfriend and I argued precisely)

1- Fleas. Those little bitchy insects. My legs seem to have acute chicken pox. They are everywhere I sit. They are in the mantress. I know fleas and mosquitos are different beasts...but if Malarone, the anti-malaria profilaxys thingy I am religiously taking is to do something againts tropical diseases, pls, pls, pls, make my blood bitter so those little creatures stop devouring me.

2- My first tropical storm. Some Europeans say the first time they visit New York that 'it looks like in the movies'. Well, yes, a tropical storm is also like in the movies. I was hoping for the prince of the movies to come and save me from the storm when I saw the gardener covered with a plastic bag entering the house. I shut my eyes and hoped that what I'd seen was the gardener and not a giant dribbling snail coming to eat me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yaka Yele - Just come to the Farm

Detox or how to make your life miserable

Grigri