Don't u wish ur girlfriend was hot like me? Don't you (read with the music of that stupid song that I sang last summer)
My friend Mel just sent me this picture. First and foremost...Mel is a she...Melanie. She is not the one in this award-winning photo.

She just told me that this picture reminds her of me!!!
I sincerely hope:
1-not because of this guy's hairy bum and
2-not even because of the message on the wall behind...look, look closer

and, very, very important, NEITHER of us knows the guy in the picture.
If he is reading my blog, please contact me, I know a couple of places that could help him.

She just told me that this picture reminds her of me!!!
I sincerely hope:
1-not because of this guy's hairy bum and
2-not even because of the message on the wall behind...look, look closer

and, very, very important, NEITHER of us knows the guy in the picture.
If he is reading my blog, please contact me, I know a couple of places that could help him.
Comments