Back in time and then forward again

I know, I know I became overconcious about health with last year's surgery and I talk way too much about health...but this time last year I was in happy Tirana feeling quite sick.
I had the best friends besides me. I had Ernesto. Te quiero.
I had Mel, Mtk, Ayesh, Marleen. Love you too. And Dritan, Carlo, Suela. Am I giving enough to these people to thank them for their kindness? Give and receive back, give and receive back. Rule number one in life.



These days last year we were driving to Montenegro. We had such a great time. As soon as I back in the labor market I am going to invest money there. Or in Dhermi. Check the picture out!
I miss those days. Life in the US is easy, confortable...but I miss something about those lost corners of the world difficult to describe.
Oh, before I start sounding depressed and sad I am going to leave it here for today. It might be that we are about finishing the spring semester. Friends graduating, 2 roomates leaving the house. One year is gone. Warm weather is here. I even wore sandals today (and got all wet in the afternoon because it rained!).

The campus is full of hormones. You can feel it. People with flirty faces an light on clothes.

I just lighted a vanilla candle on and my room smells lovely. I love life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yaka Yele - Just come to the Farm

Detox or how to make your life miserable

Grigri