"I walk around Campus...
...and I am happy. The trees, the yard, the river...". A classmate told me. Ursu, again you!
And I agree. The last couple of months have been excitingly happy.
I have enjoyed being in other places, I do not remember being unhappy anywhere...but the speed at which great days go by here is extreme.
I wish the day had 30 hours.
(we could even have longer parties...!!!)
I am trying to finish this stupid assignment of having to analyze an education sector assessment. A 'critical review of a sector assessment' the assignment says I need to do. But hold on, I am analyzing a perfectly ok piece of paper that I indeed wish I had written. As my friend JW told me many times, 'you are really opinionated'. Yes, I am. I am sure I can write 7 pages with my opinion on how the World Bank assesses Turkey's education system. For TOMORROW!!
I should have planned better. But this week has been crazy with "Why are so many countries poor?" paper. This Haussmann's growth diagnostic tool might not be really applicable to (growing) transition economies...but it makes you work really hard doing a head to toe x-ray of a country. I love this class. Sorry...I meant (also) that I love the teacher of this class. We all do...girls in the class. We all dressed up, fight for the first row seats, wake up 20 minutes earlier to do our hairs...Aiii.
Ooops, I just realized that my blogs are becoming to-do lists.
And I agree. The last couple of months have been excitingly happy.
I have enjoyed being in other places, I do not remember being unhappy anywhere...but the speed at which great days go by here is extreme.
I wish the day had 30 hours.
(we could even have longer parties...!!!)
I am trying to finish this stupid assignment of having to analyze an education sector assessment. A 'critical review of a sector assessment' the assignment says I need to do. But hold on, I am analyzing a perfectly ok piece of paper that I indeed wish I had written. As my friend JW told me many times, 'you are really opinionated'. Yes, I am. I am sure I can write 7 pages with my opinion on how the World Bank assesses Turkey's education system. For TOMORROW!!
I should have planned better. But this week has been crazy with "Why are so many countries poor?" paper. This Haussmann's growth diagnostic tool might not be really applicable to (growing) transition economies...but it makes you work really hard doing a head to toe x-ray of a country. I love this class. Sorry...I meant (also) that I love the teacher of this class. We all do...girls in the class. We all dressed up, fight for the first row seats, wake up 20 minutes earlier to do our hairs...Aiii.
Ooops, I just realized that my blogs are becoming to-do lists.
Comments