Pre-departure from Albania to Spain...por cuernuda!
This is just the "aperitif" of my final departure, scheduled for the 31st of August.
Tomorrow I will travel to Barcelona in a very unexpected mission. Mission 'removal of osteoma osteoid'. This blog has become partly a journal partly an 'Ode to Albania'. I have shared some intimate thoughts on smells, indecent flirts, my passion for tomatoes, for genuine faces and places...
I would also explain you more about my horn and its discovery by Albanian doctors. But later on, after it's been removed.
Cuernuda = with horns.
Tomorrow I will travel to Barcelona in a very unexpected mission. Mission 'removal of osteoma osteoid'. This blog has become partly a journal partly an 'Ode to Albania'. I have shared some intimate thoughts on smells, indecent flirts, my passion for tomatoes, for genuine faces and places...
I would also explain you more about my horn and its discovery by Albanian doctors. But later on, after it's been removed.
Cuernuda = with horns.
Comments