Albania is absorving me
In a good way...
It is not that I lack stories. I lack time between one and the next. So many things happening. So many trips, new friends, changes at work.
I thought that working for the international public administration I would never say "I am super busy", but, oh yes, I am. Forget about the sleepy civil servant, sometimes we really work!!
It might be because I have few months to stay in bukur Shqiperie (nice Albania) and I want to squeeze every single day of it. I have seen the most beautiful rainbows ever, smell the sage and other herbs in Southern lost places, eat the best meat with the kindest and most afable service.
I can't leave this place without visiting the Albanian region bordering Kosovo, check the pictures!
I promise I come back soon. Most probably tomorrow.
It is not that I lack stories. I lack time between one and the next. So many things happening. So many trips, new friends, changes at work.
I thought that working for the international public administration I would never say "I am super busy", but, oh yes, I am. Forget about the sleepy civil servant, sometimes we really work!!
It might be because I have few months to stay in bukur Shqiperie (nice Albania) and I want to squeeze every single day of it. I have seen the most beautiful rainbows ever, smell the sage and other herbs in Southern lost places, eat the best meat with the kindest and most afable service.
I can't leave this place without visiting the Albanian region bordering Kosovo, check the pictures! I promise I come back soon. Most probably tomorrow.
Comments