CLOSED: I am on holiday
Cerrado por vacaciones. Forced blog vacations, indeed.
I haven't had the time to write more during the last weeks. No creativity crisis. This drought of blog postings is mostly due to problems in organizing my duties AND, what is more important, a fixed telephone line problem which now lasts for more than a month... I have no fixed phone line or internet from home... "temporarily", ha! Albtelecom does not answer to my cellphone calls anymore... with this, you can imagine how service-oriented, pro-problem solving the Albanian fixed telephone monopoly is.
I stop complaining.
All in all, I will come back with my views on the new Albanian government as soon as... I can.
Photos from Peshkopi, where I am going next week, will be soon posted.
I haven't had the time to write more during the last weeks. No creativity crisis. This drought of blog postings is mostly due to problems in organizing my duties AND, what is more important, a fixed telephone line problem which now lasts for more than a month... I have no fixed phone line or internet from home... "temporarily", ha! Albtelecom does not answer to my cellphone calls anymore... with this, you can imagine how service-oriented, pro-problem solving the Albanian fixed telephone monopoly is.
I stop complaining.
All in all, I will come back with my views on the new Albanian government as soon as... I can.
Photos from Peshkopi, where I am going next week, will be soon posted.
Comments