And the doctor says: Dr. Berisha's medical advice

Teuta was worried, baby Ilir was feeling sick. The baby's skin was reddish and in his eyes she could see a dollar sign. "I don't know Elvin", she said to her husband, "I think this baby has swallowed a dollar coin". This was confirmed by the husband, who after buying a packet of Cartier cigarettes had left some coins in the small table besides the baby cradle.

Teuta was desperate, concerned about her baby's health. Suddenly she remembered that her neighbor, the one living in the big portokalli orange-saranda blue mansion, was a doctor. His name was Sali, Sali Berisha.

Teuta wrapped the baby with care and ran to her neighbor's seeking medical advice. He was a reknowned professional, well-traveled, who had served in Hoxha doctor platoon.

Knock, knock. "Mirdita, Zot Berisha" she said. "I think my baby swallowed a 25-cent dollar coin and I would like to ask you whether there is any health risk". After a confident look in the baby's eyes, Sali's diagnostic was: "Oh no, ska problem, the Socialists have swallowed millions and they are happily alive".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yaka Yele - Just come to the Farm

Detox or how to make your life miserable

Grigri